Home – New Forums New here? Share your story An overdue hello from a newbie…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Atkogirl
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi to you all, it’s nice to finally introduce myself.
    I joined FS a few months ago now thinking I’d have time to get back to it and say hi… But of course that time just never came. :D
    I am a newie bit here and to running a business and I was not quite prepared for how crazily it has turned my world inside out. I’m so grateful that I’ve been able to duck in and calm myself reading posts from others in similar situations or with such helpful advice when my head is close to exploding lol

Today I’m going loopy sorting books before BAS time… :rolleyes:

For the last few years I’ve been a SAHM of our two young kids while my husband works away on the mines. I thought things were full on then, but since we started our own Fabrication business a few months ago (on the alternate weeks hubby is home) I now truly know madness.
    Business has taken off much quicker than expected and I’ve been learning as I go, both the admin side and an unexpected chunk of the trade too.

Well, back to work I go and I look forward to meeting you all and sharing some thoughts and ideas and possibly feeling normal for a second :)
    Erin.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Well done for diving in Erin. We look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Robert and the FS Crew

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Erin,

Welcome to the forum.
    Good to hear business is going well for you.

Steve

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Erin

… erm, welcome? ;)

Glad you’re finally joining our crazy crew of merry business bandits.

Sounds like you’re run off your feet! Looking forward to reading more from you :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.