Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Android App startup looking for sales agent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robbert
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

We just set up a new business called FaveurMe, and which is also the name of our new android app. FaveurMe is basically a lockscreen advertisement app, advertisers are able to advertise their products/services on users’ android mobile lockscreen, and the user will get paid when unlocking their mobile.

Due to the capital problems, we are trying to looking for some commission-based sales agents to assist us to run this new business. If you are interested, please don’t be hesitate to contact us, thanks.

Our official site: http://www.faveur.me
    Our email: [email protected]

Robbert

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Robbert,

Thanks for joining the forum, and good luck with your new venture.

All the best,
    Jayne

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up
    Robbert, post: 197267 wrote:
    Hi all,

We just set up a new business called FaveurMe, and which is also the name of our new android app. FaveurMe is basically a lockscreen advertisement app, advertisers are able to advertise their products/services on users’ android mobile lockscreen, and the user will get paid when unlocking their mobile.

Due to the capital problems, we are trying to looking for some commission-based sales agents to assist us to run this new business. If you are interested, please don’t be hesitate to contact us, thanks.

Our official site: http://www.faveur.me
    Our email: [email protected]

Robbert

Hi Robert,

I can’t help you with sales, but I can with your website. It’s down right now. The time is 12.27am on Wednesday, Perth time.

Good luck.

Joel Krause
    • Total posts: 103
    Up
    martin.firth, post: 197748 wrote:
    Hi Robert,

I can’t help you with sales, but I can with your website. It’s down right now. The time is 12.27am on Wednesday, Perth time.

Good luck.
    If you remove the www it works – best get that fixed ;)

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

It actually doesn’t work for me regardless.

Robbert
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies, it works for me actually. I will chat with godaddy.com customer service to see what happens.

Regards,
    Robbert

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.