Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Anf (Kaboom Hub) here to answer your questions on Facebook marketing!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anfernee Chansamooth
    Participant
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    ::

G’day Flying Soloists!

Looks like a fab community here so naturally I was curious and wanted to swing by and test out the couch :p

Here’s the serious stuff:

Anfernee Chansamooth and Poy TB are the founders of Kaboom Hub, a training and consulting business helping coaches, consultants, speakers, trainers and promoters fill their events, save money and time, and double their sales using Facebook advertising. Their clients include Universal Stars, Parramatta Chamber of Commerce, Mission Australia and others. Combining cutting edge human behaviour technologies such as NLP with business strategy Anf and Poy are on a mission to transform lives. They are dynamic stage presenters covering topics such as Facebook Marketing For Small Business, Networking For Success, and How To Overcome The Fear of Selling.

Looking to add some value here so if you have any specific questions feel free to ask!

You can also connect with us at http://www.kaboomhub.com / Twitter @kaboomhub / fb.com/kaboomAU

Cheers,
    Anf

I help service professionals create content that builds trust, attracts leads, and generates sales.
    Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Up

Hi Anf,
    Welcome to FS.
    Great to have your expertise in the forum!

I would love for you to take a look at my facebook page and offer some feedback . You will find the link in my signature below.
    I am a consulting business. My clients range from fashion start -ups to established wholesalers. We offer support in various aspects from sourcing, design development to delivery. I bring in experts in areas such as online and social media as needed.
    Look forward to your thoughts on how I could better utilize facebook to procure new clients, build my audience and remain connected to my current audience.

Many thanks
    Elizabeth

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Anf,

We have lots of conversations about Facebook marketing around here, so we’ll look forward to your contribution :)

Thanks for introducing yourself. Please make yourself at home, and it’s perfectly okay to put your feet on the couch.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Anfernee Chansamooth
    Participant
    Up
    Elizabeth-FE, post: 167825 wrote:
    Hi Anf,
    Welcome to FS.
    Great to have your expertise in the forum!

I would love for you to take a look at my facebook page and offer some feedback . You will find the link in my signature below.
    I am a consulting business. My clients range from fashion start -ups to established wholesalers. We offer support in various aspects from sourcing, design development to delivery. I bring in experts in areas such as online and social media as needed.
    Look forward to your thoughts on how I could better utilize facebook to procure new clients, build my audience and remain connected to my current audience.

Many thanks
    Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

The biggest challenge I find business owners have with marketing on facebook (and social media in general) is getting real clear on who they are targeting and what outcome they want by using social media.

I had a quick look at your page and here are a couple of things I observed straight away:
    1. Your cover photo – this is prime real estate and your online billboard. Something I learnt from one of my marketing mentors, who has been in advertising for over 25 years, is that you should always feature your target client in your marketing. Something to consider.
    2. Your profile photo – these days it’s all about personalised connection with your audience. People like to know the person behind the brand. When you hear “Apple” who do you think of? So unless you are a massive brand like Coca-Cola your logo won’t give the same level of connection that a photo of you would, or somebody who is the “face” of your business.

Here are some questions that will help steer you towards a clearer strategy..
    1. What is the primary purpose of your page?
    2. What action do you want fans to take when they arrive at your page?
    3. Are you leveraging the power of FB Ads and sponsored posts to target specific people, increase your following and engagement?
    4. What’s something valuable that you could give away that your fans would want to share with others (and thus attract more people to your page)?

I am developing some online training for business owners as we speak and these are some of the questions that are covered. You get the sneak peek ;)

Hope that helps,
    Anf

I help service professionals create content that builds trust, attracts leads, and generates sales.
    Anfernee Chansamooth
    Participant
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 167859 wrote:
    Hi there Anf,

We have lots of conversations about Facebook marketing around here, so we’ll look forward to your contribution :)

Thanks for introducing yourself. Please make yourself at home, and it’s perfectly okay to put your feet on the couch.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne,

Thanks! Totally loving the couch!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.