Home – New Forums Find the help you need Annual report design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

A client in the higher ed sector has asked me to recommend a Sydney-based annual report designer for its 2013 AR (which I am likely to be writing).

I know a couple already, but thought I would put the call out so my client had a few to choose from.

Please let me know if you are interested – and have capacity early next year. I will send a few names across and let the client make contact if they want.

(edited to add that experience in higher ed and/or annual report design will be a huge advantage. Last year’s report was 124 pages – 63 in the front section and the rest the financials)

Cheers

Nicole

bluewoodstudio
    • Total posts: 233
    Up

Hi Nicole,

I have extensive Annual Report experience and would love the opportunity to quote on this job, as well as work with you!

Heidi :)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    BlackCoffeeComms, post: 172054 wrote:
    Hi all,

A client in the higher ed sector has asked me to recommend a Sydney-based annual report designer for its 2013 AR (which I am likely to be writing).

I know a couple already, but thought I would put the call out so my client had a few to choose from.

Please let me know if you are interested – and have capacity early next year. I will send a few names across and let the client make contact if they want.

(edited to add that experience in higher ed and/or annual report design will be a huge advantage. Last year’s report was 124 pages – 63 in the front section and the rest the financials)

Cheers

NicoleHi, our awesome graphic designer has done many annual reports.

Shoot me an email at matt@platform.com.au :)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    BlackCoffeeComms, post: 172054 wrote:
    Hi all,

Cheers

NicoleOoops!

I gave you the wrong email address. It’s matt@platformb.com.au

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.