Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Another anxious, yet excited newbie.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Crash Lander
    • Total posts: 83
    Up
    ::
    PerfectNotes-Kathy, post: 66999 wrote:
    Hi Crash Lander,

Glad to hear things are coming together – and being paid is always good!

Keep us posted on here – don’t let your enthusiasm drop too much between now and late April – you can still nut out any ideas that are not fully concrete before you start the actual business.

Good luck!

Kathy

No chance of the enthusiasm dropping at all Kathy. I’m chomping at the bit to get out of here. It’s taking all my strength to slow myself down! lol. I’ll get there. It’s getting closer by the day.

Crash Lander
    Up

Been a busy month for me!
    Mother in Law died 3 weeks ago, just 2 weeks before our wedding, got married 2 weeks ago, start my training for my new business in just a week from now. Time has flown since I booked the training and now the time is here!
    Hope to be getting my first machine for the work to commence by about July/August, so not long now!

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Sorry to hear that your mother in law died – but congratulations on getting everything else organised. Good luck!

Kathy

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Crash Lander,

What an emotional roller coaster! Congratulations on your wedding, and sorry to hear about your loss.

And good luck with the next steps of your journey,

Jayne

Crash Lander
    Up

Thanks guys. Next step has now been taken! I have now registered my business name! YAY! I officially own a business now! lol.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    Crash Lander, post: 71860 wrote:
    Thanks guys. Next step has now been taken! I have now registered my business name! YAY! I officially own a business now! lol.

Congratulations! And thanks for the update, look forward to the next steps :)

Crash Lander
    Up

Thanks guys!
    Introducing Clean Cut carpet Cleaning!
    Even did my very first chargeable job last night!
    Not a cleaning job, but rather a reporting job. Insurance company needed photographs of damage and a report on it all.
    Am about to write my very first invoice! Might have to keep a copy and frame it! lol.
    My Jena Dyco traing starts Monday!!
    Excitement factor 11! lol.

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Crash Lander,

That’s a great name! And congratulations on getting this started.

Hope you go from strength to strength.

Best of luck to you,
    Jayne

Crash Lander
    Up

Stage 1 of the training is now complete. I can officially commence work as a qualified carpet cleaner.
    Still more parts to the training to go, but the basics to get me started are now in place.
    Now I just need some equipment, and I can get started properly! Couple more months to go!
    I look back through this thread and realise just how long it’s already been! seems like I just started this yesterday!

Crash Lander
    Up

I HAVE EQUIPMENT!!!
    Haha! I managed to get almost everything I need second hand from a very friendly (and reportedly trustworthy) carpet cleaner who had it in his garage not being used. I managed to get it for 1/3 of what everyone is telling me they would have expected me to pay for it!
    I spent yesterday afternoon pulling it apart and cleaning it, fixing leaks etc, and now it’s tighter than a ducks butt, with not a leak to be found! ;-)
    I’ve even already written 2 invoices, and a third one will be ready to write by next week! Those have been reporting jobs, but I can’t wait now to actually take my gear out and do some actual carpet cleaning!!
    All i need now is some chemicals, and some business insurance!
    Full steam ahead!! (pardon the pun!)

Anonymous
    Up
    Crash Lander, post: 76833 wrote:
    Full steam ahead!! (pardon the pun!)

I love it!

Great news Crash Lander :)

Keep enjoying yourself, and good luck with the next steps,
    Jayne

Crash Lander
    Up

Just been given my very first carpet cleaning job!! Hope to do it this weekend! Scared and excited all at the same time! Been grinning from ear to ear all morning!!

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Absolutely brilliant!

All your hard work is about to pay off. Let us know how it goes.

Kathy

Pru3
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

WOW! I’ve just finished reading this whole post and I have to say I’m so excited for u! Thank you for sharing your whole experience with us, very inspirational, your enthusiasm is out of this world!
    Good luck for your first cleaning job!
    p

daniel ramones
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

brilliant!
    please share how it goes?dot.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.