Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Another Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    ::

Hey everyone,

Took your feedback on the last divert to mobile review and understood the site was very booring but clear and lacking call to arms and imagery.

So I took on a desinger from the forum to magic it up and looking for some feedback before I give the go ahead.

So filling in the guidelines as per the sticky at the top.

1. could you please check the proposed website and give me feedback on its layout, look and feel.
    2. we provide a telephony solution for small business
    3. target market is small businesses operating through a mobile phone
    4. Im too close to the project to be objective.

this is the new proposed site

and this is the old site

kind regards,

Steve

Blue Jet
    • Total posts: 189
    Up

Hello…

The new look is much better than the old one for sure. I like how it looks. Nicely done!

Can I ask what does your logo describes?
    If it is displayed alone I would take it as a optometrist or an eyecare centre to me (maybe I am interpreting wrong) apologies if I am.

All the best with your new design

Divert To Mobile
    Up
    Blue Jet, post: 123026 wrote:
    Hello…

The new look is much better than the old one for sure. I like how it looks. Nicely done!

Can I ask what does your logo describes?
    If it is displayed alone I would take it as a optometrist or an eyecare centre to me (maybe I am interpreting wrong) apologies if I am.

All the best with your new design

Hi Blue, thank you for the feedback.
    yes the logo does look a bit like an eye, but its supposed to represent the multi layered features of a technical system which is both simple and functional. Well so the designer told me :)

Steve

TrevAtMidas
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 122927 wrote:
    Hey everyone,

Took your feedback on the last divert to mobile review and understood the site was very booring but clear and lacking call to arms and imagery.

So I took on a desinger from the forum to magic it up and looking for some feedback before I give the go ahead.

So filling in the guidelines as per the sticky at the top.

1. could you please check the proposed website and give me feedback on its layout, look and feel.
    2. we provide a telephony solution for small business
    3. target market is small businesses operating through a mobile phone
    4. Im too close to the project to be objective.

this is the new proposed site

and this is the old site

kind regards,

Steve

G’day Steve,

Loved your new site, it kills your old one, mummifies it and very much buries it in one go. You’ve nailed it IMHO, professional, informative, great colours, very cool logo.
    Classy site with ease of usability. Whoever your web site builder is mate name and applaud them for I believe that’s a site to be proud of.

Kind Regards

Trev

Divert To Mobile
    Up
    TrevAtMidas, post: 123257 wrote:
    G’day Steve,

Loved your new site, it kills your old one, mummifies it and very much buries it in one go. You’ve nailed it IMHO, professional, informative, great colours, very cool logo.
    Classy site with ease of usability. Whoever your web site builder is mate name and applaud them for I believe that’s a site to be proud of.

Kind Regards

Trev

Thank you Trev I really appreciate that.
    BTW hes from this forum – its how I found him name is Nikita

Steve

Trendy Market
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi Steve,

Wow! The new site is much much better! Well done Nikita :-).

There is only one thing I would change. I don’t like this guy from the picture on the home page. I would exchange him for the guy from the ‘Rates’ page :-).
    But that’s just my personal opinion of course :-).

My Wedding Concierge
    • Total posts: 109
    Up

Steve, you have done an EXCELLENT job, and made a great decision taking on the feedback, and getting a designer to help you.

As you can see the results have absolutely left your old design in the dust! :D

Many people take the step of asking for feedback on their designs, but in my experience very few often have the courage to take it on board and execute drastic revisions in order to improve their business.

Congratulations on being one of the brave few, I am very sure you will reap the benefits in the future! :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.