Home – New Forums Find the help you need answer my phone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

I pretty much answer the phones for http://www.qldmodels.com.au as another income source (i’m contracted)

I’m trying to come up with a way to convince the owner of the business to get a professional service to answer the phones. The professional service would look after all inquiries. The ones just wanting prices. The “fluff”.

This would then free me up to only have to look after actual bookings (not bother with “the fluff”), the “staff” and emails.

Now.. a couple of issues:

1) it is an adult entertainment business thus we need a company or someone who is comfortable with this industry (at the very least – someone who has some familiarity with the industry is a huge bonus)

2) we need someone to be able to answer the phone as per the business hours listed on the website (most calls come in late afternoon-9pm)

3) you would need to somehow use the number on the website (it’s a telstra number we only re-charge enough to keep it active) as this number is plastered all over our advertising and well known

As it is a micro business (the owner, myself and one other person work “in” the business), please ensure that the cost is reasonable …

MYTH: Opening your own private party stripper agency means mega dollars

FACT: The customers have to book first, performers show up and BANK your commission before the agency makes a cent.

davdee
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Hi Vanessa.

It would be possible to have a canned message that callers would hear (and thus directing them to website, etc). Then a human would answer if the caller sought something else.

Regards

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Why don’t you have a chat with one of the phone answering services – they generally operate 24 hrs a day and if you give them scripts of what to say they may be able to help out and do what you are after? You should be able to divert your number to theirs during certain hours maybe? Not sure if that helps

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    davdee, post: 25822 wrote:
    Hi Vanessa.

It would be possible to have a canned message that callers would hear (and thus directing them to website, etc). Then a human would answer if the caller sought something else.

Regards

This is actually a great idea !

Press 1 if you would like to know the prices of ordering a topless or nude waitress

Press 2 if you would like to know the prices of ordering a showgirl

Press 3 if you would like to know the prices of ordering a topless or gstring waiter

Press 4 if you would like to know the prices of ordering a male stripper

Otherwise, stay on the line + you will be diverted to speak with someone shortly

That would be awesome! Anyone got any more information on that type of service ?

exstatic
    • Total posts: 335
    Up
    davdee, post: 25822 wrote:
    Hi Vanessa.

Regards

Great idea.. can you recommend any places that offer that service.. or how a small business might set it up?

answermyphone
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    exstatic, post: 25903 wrote:
    Great idea.. can you recommend any places that offer that service.. or how a small business might set it up?

You should be able to do a search for this under “Hosted PABX”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.