Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Answers to online payment questions right here

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ExplorePayments
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I have just joined and would like to hear questions about setting up merchant accounts, payment gateways and experiences of selling online. I have good knowledge in the industry so more than likely i can help.

Feel free to ask or just say Hi :)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Explore,

Welcome.. we tend to be a fairly friendly bunch around here so maybe a little introduction, to start with a name, to get the ball rolling may get you going…

Are you selling merchant services, or merely offering assistance.. guess your name suggests you have more of an interest than questions?

Look forward to seeing you around, always lots of talking about merchant services here.

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    ExplorePayments
    Up
    SimplyReplica, post: 182301 wrote:
    Hi Explore,

Welcome.. we tend to be a fairly friendly bunch around here so maybe a little introduction, to start with a name, to get the ball rolling may get you going…

Are you selling merchant services, or merely offering assistance.. guess your name suggests you have more of an interest than questions?

Look forward to seeing you around, always lots of talking about merchant services here.

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the warm welcome

To make it clear I am not selling anything, only offering support and guidance.

I have worked in the Industry so my experience should help

Cheers
    Ian

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome aboard Ian!

These are popular topics, so I’m sure you’ll be able to put your expertise to good use.

See you around the forums. :)

Dave

No Limits
    • Total posts: 44
    Up

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the offer.
    May have to ask you a question or 2 very soon as we are currently setting up a new merchant facility on our new website.

Thanks
    No Limits

ExplorePayments
    Up

Happy to help out no limits
    Cheers
    Ian

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.