Home – New Forums Find the help you need Any commercial real estate gurus out there?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    multiple_sarcasm
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi all

I’m looking to lease a vacant block of land in Melbourne’s outer north western / western suburbs, and so far I’m having limited success due to my rather specific selection criteria.

I was hoping someone on the forum might know a commercial real estate agent who might be able to point me in the right direction, as I’m not having much success trawling through commercial real estate websites on my own.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

RyanMcCausland
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Hi MS,

My background is mostly in commercial real estate, not in agency but valuation and ownership, however my advice would be just to speak to some industrial leasing agents active in the area’s that you are looking at and let them source something suitable for you. The demand to lease vacant lots isn’t as high as for actual buildings so sometimes agents won’t actively seek and list land for rent, but if they have a specific user looking for land they can speak to their lessor contacts and see what may be available. Depending on how long you are looking to lease the land for you may find some developers would be happy to receive some holding income on their vacant land to offset rates and interest costs whilst they are waiting for the economic climate to improve to make developing the land feasible.

Best of luck.

Ryan

multiple_sarcasm
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Many thanks for your reply TSG! Very useful info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.