Home – New Forums Find the help you need Any one used; (AAMN) Australian Advertising & Marketing Network?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dangaff
    • Total posts: 244
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has used Australian Advertising & Marketing Network (http://www.printaamn.com.au)

They’ve recently run a couple of decent special prices through their newsletter however their website doesn’t offer much in the way of quality pictures of their artwork.

They also told me they couldn’t send me any picture examples of their work due to their company policy does not allow them to send other customers work for review. As they do each job individually and their is no set template. – Which doesn’t really answer my question in regard to seeing some pictures of their work.

Although their service when it comes to replying to emails has been great, they’re very keen to get an invoice going straight away and get the order through.

Anybody had experience with them?

Thanks,

dangaff
    • Total posts: 244
    Up

Any takers?

Perhaps a more reputable business would be a better idea…

DavidThomas
    • Total posts: 265
    Up

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck – its a duck. I’d steer clear without clear product samples and solid evidence of proven sales for past customers.

This day and age they have to be better value than Adwords – and be able to prove it, otherwise your wasting your dollars.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi dangaff,

Just a reminder that our forum guidelines state that Flying Solo isn’t the place for sharing negative feedback, so this thread probably won’t generate the kind of insights that you’re looking for.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.