Home – New Forums Find the help you need Any printers on here?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    danb
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    ::

Just curious, are there any users on here that have a printing business (in Melbourne). I wouldn’t mind getting a relationship going with a digital printer that is just starting out / small. I think it could be quite beneficial so let me know, I’ve got quite a lot of print work coming up.

Cheers
    Dan

Kate Burns
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Dan,

My husband has a digital printing business that is just a couple of years old and based in Melbourne. They’ve just won a bunch of awards for their work. I’ll pass your details on to him so you can talk to him direct. His name is Paul Atkins. The business name is PicPress, but please don’t judge us on our website, it’s a week away from the launch of the new site!

Thanks,

Kate

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hey Dan,

Jake isn’t in Melbourne – but he doesn’t work with clients all over Australia. He does all of my printing and comes highly recommended.

http://www.emroy.com.au

Cheers,
    Chris

Mark Prosser
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Hey Dan,

We’re based in Brisbane, so you should consider us for any interstate work you pick up. Our website has a lot of information about what we do.

And while I think of it, we’re running a competition at the moment – chance to win 500 business cards – no strings attached. See our Facebook profile for more information.

Cheers,

Mark.

danb
    • Total posts: 109
    Up

Thanks guys, I’ll keep both those suggestions in mind when I need interstate jobs done!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.