Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Any Real Estate Agents from Sydney?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sus2k
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is any registered real estate agents from Sydney on here. I’m looking into partnering with some experience sales agent. I have a full time job (not related to real estate) however I do have my real estate license and do sales part time. I have some friends who are developers who wish to give me some list to sell their projects (off plan), however I don’t have the time as my full time job is demanding and I wish to expand my network.

Regards
    David

bill.b
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Sus2k, post: 187356 wrote:
    Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is any registered real estate agents from Sydney on here. I’m looking into partnering with some experience sales agent. I have a full time job (not related to real estate) however I do have my real estate license and do sales part time. I have some friends who are developers who wish to give me some list to sell their projects (off plan), however I don’t have the time as my full time job is demanding and I wish to expand my network.

Regards
    David

Hi David,

I’m an experienced sales agent based in the eastern suburbs and i too am looking to expand my network. My agency does abit of work with developers and i’d love to be able to talk about a potential partnership more in detail with you.

Regards,
    Bill.

DAS
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Bill

I’m also an experienced Agent in the eastern suburbs of sydney and I was wondering if you knew of any networking groups in the area?

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi DAS,

Feel free to check out the Flying Solo meetup groups at http://www.meetup.com/FlyingSoloAU

And welcome aboard the forums!

Dave

Skelly
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi folks

I’m a Finance Broker on the Northern Beaches also doing deposit bonds suitable for off the plan purchases maybe I can be of some help http://www.skellyfinance.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.