Home – New Forums Find the help you need Any website programmer (javascript) here

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    justin858
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

This is a website project for our company, and we have 2 tasks for a experienced programmer:
    1. Optimize website program of our website (here is a demo address): http://skysoul.com.au/main.html
    2. We need a splash page before entering the main page:
    We want the enter page to be dynamic and artistic.
    More specifically, when people enter our website, the fullscreen background image either fade in or start from blur effect and we can click buttons on the enter page which will lead us to the mainpage with smooth transition.
    If you are interested in this project, please tell us the rough price, the time you need by email [email protected] .

Justin Hu

RaspberryBlack
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Hi Justin,

sorry, I don’t get what you mean with “optimize website program”.

And for the splash page: is the image of the clouds the actual one you want to have or is it to be replaced by some other (to be created) design or even by animated content?

Cheers,
    Tina

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

site looks good.
    splash pages tend to annoy people after the 1st visit…!!

p4tricia
    • Total posts: 44
    Up

I agree splash page is annoying and should be obsolete. Though, it doesn’t look like he’s asking for a ‘proper’ splash page – more like a transition into the homepage (with option to select language).

A suggestion is to implement a function to auto-detect locale setting to set the language automatically for the visitors (ok) or a function to retain user’s language selection once clicked (better). So they don’t have to click on button every time they enter the site.

justin858
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    p4tricia, post: 70550 wrote:
    I agree splash page is annoying and should be obsolete. Though, it doesn’t look like he’s asking for a ‘proper’ splash page – more like a transition into the homepage (with option to select language).

A suggestion is to implement a function to auto-detect locale setting to set the language automatically for the visitors (ok) or a function to retain user’s language selection once clicked (better). So they don’t have to click on button every time they enter the site.

Thank u for your suggestion. I was looking for a good way to discribe this and here is a very good example.

cheers,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.