Home – New Forums Find the help you need Anyone a NLP &/or life coach?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SteveFoulds
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

I am always looking to become a better coach, it seems NLP is my next step but I may take it a step further and get a life coaching certification. It appears most of the institutes have gone to online modules for obvious reasons, but i’m useless at these – can anyone recommend me somewhere I can get “live” training and sit in a classroom? Preferably Melbourne?

Word
    • Total posts: 109
    Up

Unfortunately my recommendation is in Sydney – http://inspiritive.com.au/ – but since no one else replied…

Kara
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    SteveFoulds, post: 128226 wrote:
    I am always looking to become a better coach, it seems NLP is my next step but I may take it a step further and get a life coaching certification. It appears most of the institutes have gone to online modules for obvious reasons, but i’m useless at these – can anyone recommend me somewhere I can get “live” training and sit in a classroom? Preferably Melbourne?

The best trainers are at The Coaching Institute & you get certification. I’ve got my NLP and going to do my Masters NLP. Alice Haemmerle is the best in anything NLP and has her own programs. Check it out and give the team a call – tell them Kara Anderson sent you!

How I found them? Recommended by someone who’s mentor is John Assaraf.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.