Home – New Forums Starting your journey Anyone doing the 30 Day Challenge?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Up
    ::
    mexham, post: 11492 wrote:
    I got the day one emails, but nothing other than one just now saying about the start of day 4.. Do we get emailed the lessons daily? I guess I can probably find them on youtube.

Ah ok have just found the lessons here;
    http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/training/

I didn’t get many emails either but like you, found them on the site (the 30DC toolbar is pretty good). I’m also subscribing to all the videos on my iPhone which I find good as well (they’re also on Facebook….and posts on Twitter – they really make you you don’t miss anything!)

My biggest problem is trying to use some of the applications (Seesmic and Market Samurai) as Adobe Air just won’t connect on my laptop – so I’m using an older machine which runs XP and can connect.

Now just to do the exercises….

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I am finding difficulty in connecting to the videos so am downloading the pdf version and will read when I have nothing better to do.

What I have read sounds interesting and would definately benefit those who are just starting out.

peppie
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

I like what I see so far, but, I very quickly realised that I was not going to be able to put the time in needed to do the challenge as set and within the 30 days.

So I am downloading EVERYTHING and will do it all as time allows. It still looks like it will be very useful for the program I had set for myself in the next month or so, just not ready yet to launch out into any of those plans, quite yet.

BB
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

It’s now just after midnight and I’m having trouble sleeping….

Today’s Day5 – and my brain is working overtime – so many niche markets tumbling out, and how hard is it to just pick one! I like them all.

And how easy to work out which ones will be a ‘go-er’ just from utilising the ‘Market Samurai’.

Simple teaching techniques, and easy to follow. I’m surprised we haven’t heard of more FSers having a crack at it.

Can’t wait for tomorrow….

B.B.

The Internet Bloke
    • Total posts: 131
    Up
    peppie, post: 11507 wrote:
    So I am downloading EVERYTHING and will do it all as time allows.

Probably not necessary. It will be available to work through until next year’s challenge.
    cheers, Eric G.

BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Up
    The Internet Bloke, post: 11528 wrote:
    Probably not necessary. It will be available to work through until next year’s challenge.
    cheers, Eric G.

That’s good…..I want to finish it but I’m already a few days behind!

Bruce

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

Thanks for endorsing the 30 day challenge. Just saw it on twitter, logged onto the website and bailed.

Now that I know it’s not just another fad, will reconsider it.

Thanks guys.

Lucki

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Day 5 didnt have pdf so will have to miss this about Domains etc

The Internet Bloke
    Up
    Burgo, post: 11545 wrote:
    Day 5 didnt have pdf so will have to miss this about Domains etc

The PDF’s are generally available a bit later than the other media, so don’t give up yet.
    cheers, Eric G.

mexham
    • Total posts: 302
    Up

I’m finding it really good so far. Specially the market ninja samurai kung fu program.

I’m kind of going through the process for my existing business though, seeing how it all stacks up, before I look to start something else. Got some encouraging results when I compared the SEO competition part of my site to the top ten current results in google au. According to the software fields mine stacked up alot better than the majority of them. Just losing out on the age of the site is the main problem I think.

Anyone coming up with any good new ideas? Am finding it really good for getting the mind going and excited about new ideas and opportunities.

Lis Sowerbutts
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

Just curious someone mentioned they are using Market Samurai. But I thought it was all free ? MS isn’t free – its $97? $147? and well-worth the money but I thought the idea that the challenge ran on free tools?

The Internet Bloke
    Up

Hi Lis, you stalker you :)

I understand that Marketing samurai is being provided free of charge while the 30 day challenge is being run.
    When I first did the challenge a few years ago, most of the work involved manual SEO and competition analysis.
    Marketing Samuri does this a lot more quickly now.

I bought it after last year’s 30DC, because it’s such a great tool.

I also use Micro Niche finder – http://www.micro-nichefinder.com which provides a very quick way of determining the searches and competitiveness of a keyword. If you watch the 5 free videos, you will learn a lot about basic SEO keyword and competition analysis.
    Cheers, Eric G.

Lis Sowerbutts
    • Total posts: 50
    Up
    The Internet Bloke, post: 11565 wrote:
    Hi Lis, you stalker you :)

I understand that Marketing samurai is being provided free of charge while the 30 day challenge is being run.

LOL I know which island you live on too you know! In fact I think you followed me! I totally agree that MS is the best thing out there for market analysis – cute marketing ploy on the part of the 30DC people too!

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

OK signed up for the 30 day challenge and I have to admit what I’ve seen so far is pretty impressive and not to technical. Great tools and resources being offered.

The sad part is that I have 4 days of playing catch up.

Cheers
    Lucki

BrightBiz
    • Total posts: 69
    Up

Yep, the 30 day challenge is great! Lots of great ideas and up to date information and tools, my biggest problem last time I did it was finding the time and fitting it in with other things, I’m already behind this year again but I’m determined to finish as I know there are nuggets of gold within the info they offer :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.