Home – New Forums Starting your journey Anyone in the insurance business?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Beany
    • Total posts: 29
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I just wanted to find out if anyone in here knows much about insurance, not as a customer – which should be all of you, but more the business side of things, creating and selling insurance policies and that sort of thing.

I had some ideas about a potential software as a service offering and would like to run it by a couple of people and hear their thoughts.

(Or even if you know someone in the know – would be appreciated)

Thanks.

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up

Hi Beany,

Happy to help – I have been involved in end user testing for both large and niche insurers in addition to my day job (end user).

Send me a PM with your details or give me a call and we can have a chat.

Regards,

Mark

PhillipG
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    Beany, post: 188999 wrote:
    Hi all,

I just wanted to find out if anyone in here knows much about insurance, not as a customer – which should be all of you, but more the business side of things, creating and selling insurance policies and that sort of thing.

I had some ideas about a potential software as a service offering and would like to run it by a couple of people and hear their thoughts.

(Or even if you know someone in the know – would be appreciated)

Thanks.

What kind of insurance software are you selling? My mate is running this car warranty insurance business http://www.warrantyandinsurance.com.au/, not sure if it is applicable to his?

garysvpa
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

I used to work in QBE Insurance. The system they are using is P400 for its Asia Pacific operations. I think they are now integrating Oracle but still will take sometime until fully implemented.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.