Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Anyone interested down the Peninsula?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MarcelVS
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Would like to arrange a meeting/catchup/coffee somewhere down the Peninsula.
    Perhaps Patterson Lakes down to Mornington.

Looking early February or late January?

Anyone interested?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi MarcelIVS,

We’ll put a shout out on social media to see if we can rustle up any attendees for you, but find that people usually become more likely to commit after someone to nominate a time and place.

With that in mind, I encourage you to come up with a date and venue that suits you, and to add those details to this thread. You can always change them later if others have a different preference.

In most cases, we find that meetups are more popular if they occur during business hours, but away from school holidays and school pick-up and drop-off times. Depending on where you’re based, easy parking may also be a consideration.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

morganj
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I am interested.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi morganj and marcelVS,

With the kids now back at school, it could be a good time to get this up and running.

As of today, the forum meetup function is gradually migrating over to our new dedicated Flying Solo page on meetup.com, so I recommend that you head over there to announce the details if you decide to go ahead. We have some handy tips for getting started in this new guide.

I hope you connect with some lovely people,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.