Home – New Forums Tech talk Anyone know of a charity who would like a free mobile app?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zava Design
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,463
    Up
    ::

Hey folks,

I’ve project managed various native app development projects in my time for larger clients (eg. Sunrise app is my baby), but am now interested in what is possible for smaller business clients (smaller budgets) with one of the variety of mobile app builders that exist (eg. PhoneGap). So to that end, I’m looking for the potential to develop an app for a deserving charity for free, which I can use to trial and experiment with a couple of the app builder applications.

The project would be run just like any of my paying projects, with full input, decisions, and final signoff coming from the client. It would obviously take a little bit longer than a standard project, as I’ll likely be trying out two or three different app builders after doing some thorough research.

If anyone knows of such a charity, or perhaps even a very deserving community project, then please send me through the details via my referral form (obviously sans referral or project fee in this case): http://zavadesign.com/referral-program/

Just mention somewhere about this free charity app offer.
    (and will obviously be for one deserving charity/community project only, so please don’t trashbag me here if I don’t select your nomination! ;) )

Cheers,
    Dave

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

I don’t have a charity to suggest, but I would recommend PhoneGap with Kendo UI, and Ripple installed on Google Chrome to emulate.

– M

gregdonhardt
    • Total posts: 46
    Up

Have you found your lucky charity group yet? If not I’d love to chat with you!

Zava Design
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,463
    Up

Got a couple I’m mulling over but drop me a message and we can chat.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.