Home – New Forums Tech talk Anyone read this?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    ::

http://www.pageonein24hours.com/

I know there is a lot of crap out there so was wondering if anyone else has read this and if it is any good!?

Tiggerito
    • Total posts: 362
    Up

It’s “free” so why not try it.

Then tell us about your experience.

Here’s my Get in Google ebook….AdWords

BrettM33
    Participant
    Up
    Tiggerito, post: 119423 wrote:
    It’s “free” so why not try it.

Then tell us about your experience.

Here’s my Get in Google ebook….AdWords

It may be free cost wise, but if it’s full of rubbish then it would be a big waste of time.

If it’s so good as well, why is it “free”?

Tiggerito
    • Total posts: 362
    Up
    CondorCreative, post: 119463 wrote:
    It may be free cost wise, but if it’s full of rubbish then it would be a big waste of time.

If it’s so good as well, why is it “free”?

So they can get your email before you find out it’s a waste of time.

seocourse
    • Total posts: 918
    Up

This is why I love social media experts

Let’s take a look
    they are a social media company right?
    let’s look at their youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TontoDigitalTV

Amazing how people teach about “engagement” but they don’t get engagement in their own material:

Their videos:
    86 views 3 months ago
    12 views 5 months ago
    144 views 3 months ago

ouch….! :(

SmartBizBlog
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

Basically anyone who reads a few social marketing and seo books is an expert these days. I’m surprised there is any money in it anymore.

Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125
    Up

Caveat – I believe we have discussed here and in other forums in the past, how some of the very best SEO’s are not to be found on the search engines, quite deliberately, it would not be good for them at all in their business models!

Some other good SEO companies use controlled search engine exposure via AdWords etc so they are only found in the geographic areas and through the exact search terms they want to be found in!

Others don’t care, they’ll take whatever enquiries they can get from any channel at all and will try to sift through and work with their choice of clients from there.

:)

BrettM33
    Participant
    Up
    Tiggerito, post: 119478 wrote:
    So they can get your email before you find out it’s a waste of time.

Exactly! ;)

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

if you want to create a profile, the simplest thing to do is give away free information. the backend revenue is more info at a price, coaching, consulting, projects, etc.

make it easier for your customers to “buy” and the easiest way is to offer results in advance with info marketing.

one of the big secrets of online marketing is lead generation from offline marketing. still works well especially telemarketing and speaking at chamber meetings and the like.

The best marketers optimise multi marketing and multi media. you will find telemarketing services on google, seo optimisation in industry hardcopy journals, facebook marketing in newsletters, affiliate marketing via hobby magzines, website promotions through flyers.

offline to online marketing and vice versa is a goldmine.

Bottom line? go to where your prospects are and usually they aren’t where you think. if you are selling facebook marketing on facebook ads alone, you are missing out big time by as much as 80% being left on the table.

anyone who sticks to one form of lead referral system has built a house of cards and is acting tactically. not strategically.. one source should not generate more than 20% of leads otherwise you are setting up for pain and frustration beyond your wildest nightmare.

try going from $20k a month to $0 thanks to the Google slap and updates. no different than losing business because of the SPAM act or Do Not disturb list. it’s destroyed families.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.