Home – New Forums Logistics Anyone used a live phone answering service – recommendations wanted!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom-W
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

I’m interested in people’s experiences using live Australian-based live phone answering/ virtual phone receptionist service?

We’d like to work with a company who can take messages, transfer most important calls and tell sales people to send an email and stop calling!

We’ve found that our phone call volume is increasing, and we are missing calls, as well as wasting time talking to people selling us advertising etc.

We don’t have enough calls to make it worthwhile bringing someone on full-time to do it so thought a live phone answering service might be a good middle ground?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Finding a good virtual assistant has worked for many businesses.

It does take time to on-board and like any other activity, there is a broad spectrum of competence.

Other ways to improve your situation is to do an audit of your external communications channels and advertising.

If you can laser target your communication to the right group of people and make sure it is easy to find the info they need, you can both attract more of the right people and deter the wrong people from calling.

This is a HUGE time saver.

Cheers
    Paul

Tom-W
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Thanks Paul, I already have a virtual assistant but specifically looking for recommendations / insights from anyone who has used a live phone answering service, where they have multiple agents (usually based in Australia sometimes in the Philippines etc) where they can screen calls, take messages, transfer etc to handle our call overflow and stop us missing important calls.

Good point about the messaging etc reduce call volume – I like that idea.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.