Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Anyone using CRM?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kosta_Kondratenko
    • Total posts: 108
    Up
    ::

So I was wondering if anyone here uses a CRM system and which one. I know I was at a dinner for Salesforce, which seems to be the dominant one, I’ve tried it out it was not bad (nothing that blew me away) so I went with Zoho CRM – which is good in CRM only section but probably could do with some new apps and integrations.

Anyway if you do use a CRM do you integrate it into your marketing. Like for example, your email marketing, so you can email only your leads, or leads at a particular stage or whatever. Also do you have it connected to your website so you can get leads straight from the internet?

I know that for some small businesses this can definately be overkill.

SamanthaE
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

For our family businesses we use SugarCRM.

It open source so you are able to customise your layouts so that it suits your needs.

I know that it has an outlook plug in that you purchase so that you are able to email and attach to your leads.

Also, I believe that there are a lot of add ons that you can purchase.

It has more than worked for us.

Hope this helps.

Samantha

onlineiq
    • Total posts: 93
    Up

The website platform I use (Adobe Business Catalyst) has an integrated CRM and Email Marketing built in – which means you have your website, business email, email marketing & CRM all in the one place.
    It is not free, but at $22 per month is very good value considering website hosting, email hosting and the other functions.
    It depends how many features you want the CRM to have. It is nowhere near as full featured as Salesforce, but would do what you described very easily.

StanZ
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

I use ACT Crm just because of familiarity – i have tried a couple of online CRMs earlier this year including Salesforce, Highrise and Zoho – but still came back to ACT because I like to have my data locally and back it up locally.

PocketDocket
    • Total posts: 156
    Up

I am currently trialing salesforce group edition CRM- it looks good, maybe a bit over the top for what I currently require, however I am trying to get the sales pipeline as automated as possible.

What I like is that I can have my website contact us form send the lead straight into salesforce- then my sales guys can follow up straight away.

It’s a bit pricey- $28/user/month paid upfront

Anyone else using salesforce?

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up
    StanZ, post: 91983 wrote:
    I use ACT Crm just because of familiarity – i have tried a couple of online CRMs earlier this year including Salesforce, Highrise and Zoho – but still came back to ACT because I like to have my data locally and back it up locally.

We use ACT! also – same thing, tried out a couple of others but came straight back to Act, as I find it does everything we need it to, is easy to use etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.