Home – New Forums Find the help you need Anyone using UStream on a Mac?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up
    ::

Need some help figuring stuff out!

Suspect issues are Mac related, but if you’ve got a good understanding of UStream, you might be able to help … appreciate it!

exstatic
    • Total posts: 335
    Up
    LeelaCosgrove, post: 10966 wrote:
    Need some help figuring stuff out!

Suspect issues are Mac related, but if you’ve got a good understanding of UStream, you might be able to help … appreciate it!

I just finished using it about 5 minutes ago for a presentation.. first time I used it and it was pretty seamless and easy to use.

What problem you having Leela?

LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up

I can’t get the audio to work!

At least, not live – if I record, the audio is there, but I can’t hear it while I’m talking.

That wouldn’t be a big deal, except that I want to do interviews by pulling in other people’s streams, which means I need to be able to hear what they are saying … I tried their live support but they just directed me to the written support and then ignored me when I said I’d already tried that … driving me crazy …

I even moved over and tried LiveStream – but the audio THERE has heavy feedback …

I’m wondering if it might be to do with the fact I’m on wireless internet? And there’s two computers using a single wireless modem …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.