Home – New Forums Tech talk Anyone want some free stuff for an iPad 2?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up
    ::

Hi guys I’m getting in some iPad 2 accessories in but I have the original iPad and probably won’t buy the second version. I’m keen for someone to test out the case and screen protector on the new version so I’ll send it to you for free. They are coming out on 25 March in Aus or 11 March in the states if anyone is that keen. PM me if you are keen for a free case and scree protector and are happy to try it and let me know if it works out ok quickly.

Thanks

Dan

IT Advocate
    • Total posts: 195
    Up

not happy with the iPad 2?

websitedesigner
    Up

I’m not sure the first one was the best way to spend $700, I don’t really use it that much. I can’t really see the sense in selling it and spending another $700 on one with a camera. I do like it, I use it a bit at home but it’s a pretty expensive toy.

websitedesigner
    Up

Re-reading my post I think it probably wasn’t very clear. I don’t have an iPad 2 and I’m not intending on buying one. But I am buying accessories for them for my deals site so I’m hoping to get someone to test the accessories (on their iPad 2) and evaluate them before I sell them – I like to test my products before I sell them.

Sorry for the confusion.

My mate reckons he is getting one but he wasn’t quite as committed as the other psycho apple fans so I’m not sure if he’ll come through.

websitedesigner
    Up

dude what’s with the spam, you sent me 5 messages and you don’t even have an iPad right?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    websitedesigner, post: 70377 wrote:
    dude what’s with the spam, you sent me 5 messages and you don’t even have an iPad right?

Hi Dan,

The spammer is gone now – apologies for the inconvenience. If you ever spot any spam, please feel free to hit the report post button and we’ll get on to it for you ASAP.

cheers
    Jayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.