Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Apple Tree Design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Apple Tree Design
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Good Morning all,
    I am new to Flying solo so thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jacquie and after more than 15 years in the business, I have recently set up my own Graphic Design Business – Apple Tree Design.
    I am really excited at being able to offer quality design at competitive rates.
    I am keen to build a network of people that I can collaborate with… copywriters, printers, photographers, marketers, PR, web developers (as I design but don’t code – I leave that to the experts!).
    If you’d like to get in touch please drop me an email.
    Have a great day.
    Jacquie

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Jacquie and welcome – I love the name of your business, it allows for all sorts of analogies when you are marketing.

I am sure you will find plenty of people looking to collaborate here, it is a real hub of professionals.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy Jacquie,

Welcome, and must say i too love the name.. Not sure why, although i always treat things with Apple in the name as being quite fresh or refreshing.. Must be a memory locked away somewhere…. :)

Lots of interesting people in here, meets – greets and potential collaborators.. Although i am not in your field, i wish you all the best.

Maybe add your signature and web site into each post? just head to the grey bar at the top of the forum and go into the control panel, on the left you will see edit signature.. Voila, done and we all get to have a sticky beak at what you do and who you are ;)

Cheers and look forward to seeing you around
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Tom ISW
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hi Jacquie,

Welcome on board! Lots of friendly faces and advice on here. Good on you for taking the leap into the wild world of working for yourself!

Have fun,

Tom

angelarodgers
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Good morning Jacquie and welcome!

I also love your business name. It sounds quirky and sweet! I’ll try and find you online to check out what you do a bit further :-)

-Angela

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

A warm welcome from all of us here at Flying Solo HQ too, Jacquie :)

As Jason mentioned, there’ll be plenty of people around here who are keen to check out your website, so please feel free to add it to your signature.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

help4bis.com
    • Total posts: 268
    Up
    SimplyReplica, post: 194401 wrote:
    Howdy Jacquie,

Welcome, and must say i too love the name.. Not sure why, although i always treat things with Apple in the name as being quite fresh or refreshing.. Must be a memory locked away somewhere…. :)

Hey Jacquie,

(Not sure what Jason been “smoking” but it is all good as long it is shared around :-). )

Always interested and happy to network, but as mentioned… you are a Femma Mistique… so share some details where you are at.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Jacquie, welcome. you are in good company. There seams to be a big demand for graphic design as everyone is trying to create that WOW factor and engage people.

Perhaps you could put your signature on your post so people can find you.

Apple Tree Design
    Up

Thanks for the tip! Will do.

Apple Tree Design
    Up

Hi Angela

Thanks for your reply. I love your site and looks like we could have some synergies!

I am developeing my website now, but in the meantime you can take a look at my online folio on Pintereste at:
    http://www.pinterest.com/appletreede5ign/portfolio/

or read more about me at:
    au.linkedin.com/pub/jacquie-larcombe/12/55a/878/

Ive sent you a linked in request too.

Hope to chat soon,
    Jacquie

angelarodgers, post: 194404 wrote:
    Good morning Jacquie and welcome!

I also love your business name. It sounds quirky and sweet! I’ll try and find you online to check out what you do a bit further :-)

-Angela

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.