Home – New Forums Other discussions Are you 18-40yrs? Calling all writers/bloggers!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sweet Treats (MyBiz)
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Hi there

I’m looking for small business owners aged between 18 – 40yrs who can contribute articles (voluntarily) on a monthly basis for a business website.

What I will need from you is:
    – a monthly article on a topic of your choice relevant to ‘small business’
    – reliability and genuine interest

These is no payment involved but what you will gain through contributing is exposure; exposure for you and your business and an opportunity to expand your professional network.

If you are interested please contact me via private message.

Look forward to hearing from budding writers out there;-)

Thank you..

Blue Jet
    • Total posts: 189
    Up

Hi,

What is your website address?

Sweet Treats (MyBiz)
    Up

It is – http://www.youngentrepreneurs.net.au

Blue Jet, post: 121150 wrote:
    Hi,

What is your website address?

Sweet Treats (MyBiz)
    Up

Sure thing, just posted it.

Dark-Kni, post: 0 wrote:
    Can we check your website?
    AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi MyBiz,

I did spend some time on the site, but found the forums were a little slow, and I must admit, I have not been back on the site in some time.

I am a young business owner, I’d be happy to contribute. We are in the process of moving offices, and employing our first staff member, so if you want, I could make my posts relate to ‘growing up’ in business.

Food for thought, feel free to drop me a line

Carl

gen Y advantage
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

Love to + love to forward this message onto a bunch of people I know who meets this category and would be interested.

I’m not sure how this private message thing works here – as I’ve tried sending some and have no idea what happened to them. If you contact me – I’ll get onto it. :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    gen Y advantage, post: 121173 wrote:
    I’m not sure how this private message thing works here – as I’ve tried sending some and have no idea what happened to them. If you contact me – I’ll get onto it. :)

Hi Wendy,

If you go into the Control panel (accessed via the grey bar above the forum), and choose Edit Options, you’ll see a section headed Private Messaging. Check that ‘Enable private messaging’ is ticked. You may also want to tick the box for keeping sent messages after you send them.

If you’re not receiving responses to your PMs, be aware that some people will have the PM system disabled, and some others may prefer not to respond to unsolicited contacts. (We do get spammers in our PM system from time to time, and so some forumites are understandably cautious).

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can send me a PM as a test if you like, and I will let you know if it gets through.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Sweet Treats (MyBiz)
    Up

Hi Linda

Will PM you now. Thanks for your response. :-)
    Hope you manage to navigate to your PM box.

Love to + love to forward this message onto a bunch of people I know who meets this category and would be interested.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    MyBiz, post: 121148 wrote:
    Hi there

I’m looking for small business owners aged between 18 – 40yrs who can contribute articles (voluntarily) on a monthly basis for a business website.

What I will need from you is:
    – a monthly article on a topic of your choice relevant to ‘small business’
    – reliability and genuine interest

These is no payment involved but what you will gain through contributing is exposure; exposure for you and your business and an opportunity to expand your professional network.

If you are interested please contact me via private message.

Look forward to hearing from budding writers out there;-)

Thank you..There is a huge amount of SPAM on your forums.

Sweet Treats (MyBiz)
    Up

Thanks Carl, please send me your email address via PM or here. I will then contact you re. contributions for the site.

AgentMail, post: 121168 wrote:
    Hi MyBiz,

I did spend some time on the site, but found the forums were a little slow, and I must admit, I have not been back on the site in some time.

I am a young business owner, I’d be happy to contribute. We are in the process of moving offices, and employing our first staff member, so if you want, I could make my posts relate to ‘growing up’ in business.

Food for thought, feel free to drop me a line

Carl

Sweet Treats (MyBiz)
    Up

Hi Linda, please send me yours and anyone else’s email addresses re. contributing to our site. Will get in touch with you in due course. Thanks!

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi MyBiz,

I definitely fit your age bracket, and believe my area of biz is relevant to all small business owners (Intellectual Property, focused on Trademarks)… Unfortunately I am not in a position to commit to a monthly article at the moment, but thought I’d reply in case you ever need a once off article here or there. In which case, feel free to shoot me a PM and I’d be happy to do a couple of ‘once offs’ for you :)

Sweet Treats (MyBiz)
    Up

Hi Jacqui!
    Thanks for replying to this.That’s perfectly ok, you can submit whenever possible, will appreciate it. I think I have your email so will let you know once the ball gets rolling re. submissions.
    Thanks so much!

JacquiPryor, post: 125013 wrote:
    Hi MyBiz,

I definitely fit your age bracket, and believe my area of biz is relevant to all small business owners (Intellectual Property, focused on Trademarks)… Unfortunately I am not in a position to commit to a monthly article at the moment, but thought I’d reply in case you ever need a once off article here or there. In which case, feel free to shoot me a PM and I’d be happy to do a couple of ‘once offs’ for you :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.