Home Forums Starting your journey Are you an SME? What are you struggling with?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CrystalSerisier
    • Total posts: 1

Hi There!

My name is Crystal, a Development Manager for a Virtual Office Service Provider, Servcorp – based in Brisbane CBD.

On a daily basis, I assist my clients in overcoming the overheads of business set ups; from something as simple as providing a recognizable registered business address to supporting their own customer centricity via receptionist services.

I’m reaching out today to get a bit of a better understanding of what the broader SME community are currently struggling with – what are your pain points?

I plan on using this insight to not only further assist my current members but also to create exposure to like-minded businesses that may not be educated about Virtual Office support systems.

Any insight you can provide on this topic would be very much appreciated. :)

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,127

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=117112]@CrystalSerisier[/USER] .

It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179

Great service you provide!
    The challenge I find is getting enough returning clients and doing it all myself. With regard to what you can help with, I find it has been hard to get things done with websites and marcomms when VAs are overseas.

If the VA was in Australia and at a budgeted monthly rate, we could all get a lot more achieved. I am also looking for places to speak at, but every cowork space wants you to be a member, which I can’t do. Offering speaking spaces for $20, would be a drawcard.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.