Home – New Forums Tech talk Are you happy with POS software, what features do you want.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ALBA
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am looking at developing a POS software system.

I was wondering what POS software you like and what features about it you like?

Also what features they dont have do you want?

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
    Up

Hi ALBA,

Thanks for joining the forum – you’re very welcome here.

However, we usually find that our community is more inclined to participate in market research of this nature when they’ve gotten to know you a little and understand how their information will be used. With that in mind, I recommend that you introduce yourself and your business to us, and set up a forum signature including your contact details. (You can do that in the Control panel, which is accessed via the grey bar above the forum).

Thank you and good luck,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Oh yep fair enough. Thanks for that

Renuka
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ALBA, post: 202388 wrote:
    Hi all,

I am looking at developing a POS software system.

I was wondering what POS software you like and what features about it you like?

Also what features they dont have do you want?

Thanks in advance

It’s good to hear that you are going to develop a POS system. We are a hosting company that provides hosting of the accounting software. Many of our client are using MYOB software for point of sale for their business. However, there are other POS software as welll in the market such as AmberPOS and VendPOS. You should compare all the POS software system, their price, features, their version- cloud or desktop etc. before going to develop a new one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.