Home Forums New here? Share your story Are you wanting to get into the Real Estate profession?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SIIT
    • Total posts: 5

Greetings,

Many of us are searching for multiple income streams or a brand new career. Personally, I usually start with the ‘why?’. Then I find, that everything falls into place. The “why” behind our philosophy will determine what actions we take and how we seek the answers. The drive, determination, and tenacity in our daily lives as we go out into the productive market place.

The Real Estate industry is growing in Australia, and along with it opportunities for professionals to create a career or an additional stream of income. Our goal is to assist individuals who are interested in starting a career in real estate. With the industry reforms taking place in March 2020, it’s important now more than ever that interested parties have a clear understanding of how licensing and certification procedures will be affected.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about the qualifications needed to start work in the real estate industry. I would be happy to assist with the questions.

Regards

sultar
    • Total posts: 7

Hi,
    One of my close friend is looking to get into this industry.
    Where can he start in terms of course/qualifications/experience needed to get his foot inside the door.
    Appreciate your assistance.
    Cheers

SIIT
    • Total posts: 5

Hello Sam, thanks for your message. I have sent you information to your email hisuleman@yahoo.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.