Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Artful Business Conference Brisbane Sept 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    megsmono
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

This inaugural event is happening in Brisbane next week, 5th and 6th September at Moda Events Portside. If you are creative and trying to earn a living through your creative endeavours (or any type of small business or online business) then this conference is something you won’t want to miss.
    Go to http://www.artfulbusinessconference.com to see the amazing speakers who are lined up for this event. Two speakers are travelling to Brisbane from the USA, and a third will speak to us via video link. There are also three Aussie speakers ready to share their wisdom and experiences with us all.
    Personally, I can’t wait to be there and do some serious networking with the wonderful creative folk who have already signed up. Tickets are still available through this weekend, so don’t miss out.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Sounds great Meg.

I hope you have a great time, and that you make some fantastic connections.

Have fun with it!
    Jayne

megsmono
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Jayne, it is getting very close now, and very exciting. There is a page on fb where attendees can chat and get to know each other and it is getting very busy.
    Thanks for letting me post the details here.
    I must try to spend more time in this forum and get to know some of the other members.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

I was introduced to Elle Roberts (host of this event) a little while ago and through speaking with her became aware of this event. Sounds like it will be a good one!

I just wanted to add for others that might be along to read this thread that the event is also being offered online, so, those that can’t get to Brisbane can still ‘attend’ – through the same link that Meg posted originally. Hope you get a lot out of it and have a great time Meg :)

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi!

I would love to come, but it’s on my birthday and I’ve already made one interstate trip in the last month – that’s enough for me! :)

All the best – would love to hear how it goes, and if you run it annually would love to hear about it next year :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.