Home – New Forums Find the help you need Articulate Storyline – design & implementation consultant needed ASAP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dkellam
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

A client of mine has an interactive quiz developed in Articulate Storyline. It’s nearing prime-time, but it’s “ugly”. You know – like the difference between a typical Senior Manager’s PowerPoint with stock actions and too much whizzing around the place and a great Prezi done by someone with a sense of flair and design. We have the former and need the latter.

If this is up anyone’s alley, can you please get in contact with me ASAP?

It’s likely to be about two weeks’ work, commencing in the next couple of weeks.

There’s an external graphic designer creating icons and imagery for placement, as well as a font/style guide. There’s an internal question writer as well. So the scope of this role is:
    * designing approx 200 questions, using supplied and built-in assets where required
    – visual design
    – question style & feedback design
    (N.B. question styles have already largely been applied, but we are open to change if it makes the experience better)

* liaising with the external graphic designer as needed
    * ensuring design consistency and accuracy across the entire question set

There is likely ongoing work for future enhancements to this product as well (there are another 400+ questions we’re not releasing yet)

Due to the tight timeframe and high visual quality required, we need someone who is both:
    * proficient in Articulate Storyline
    * a competent designer / visual stylist with an innate sense of colour, balance, typography etc if not complete graphic design skills

Regards,

David Kellam (david at coremind dot com dot au)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi David,

That sounds like a nice juicy project for someone to get their teeth into! We’ll put a shout out on social media and see if we can rustle up some qualified folk for you.

In the meantime, welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining us :)
    Jayne

dkellam
    Up

Thanks Jayne, that would be a big help. Yes, I’ve been receiving the e-mails for years – I’m not really flying solo any more with 7 staff, but I do point people in your direction!

FS Concierge, post: 185585 wrote:
    Hi David,

That sounds like a nice juicy project for someone to get their teeth into! We’ll put a shout out on social media and see if we can rustle up some qualified folk for you.

In the meantime, welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining us :)
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thank you David! We really appreciate your support. :)

Jayne and the FS Crew

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

Hi,
    I have a past client who is very proficient in designing online training and customising the course for each client. I don’t know Heather’s company’s software program, but because she does this sort of thing all the time, she is definitely worth talking to.

Think Design Execute: http://www.thinkdesignexecute.com.au/
    Heather Dickinson. Phone: 07 3040 9216

Cheers
    Jennifer Lancaster.

dkellam
    Up

Great, thanks Jennifer. We may have found somebody, but I’ll check in with Heather if it doesn’t work out!

PowerofWords, post: 186077 wrote:
    Hi,
    I have a past client who is very proficient in designing online training and customising the course for each client. I don’t know Heather’s company’s software program, but because she does this sort of thing all the time, she is definitely worth talking to.

Think Design Execute: http://www.thinkdesignexecute.com.au/
    Heather Dickinson. Phone: 07 3040 9216

Cheers
    Jennifer Lancaster.

LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Hi David,

Shoot me through an email if you haven’t found someone suitable yet. I think my skill set will be perfect for the project.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.