Home – New Forums Get productive Assistance to Air Con installers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AMDVA_AU
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone

Not sure if I’m in the right area.

I recently had this, to me, great idea of assisting Air Con installers increase their income and, needless to say, mine. Having said this, I’m struggling to get their attention to discuss my proposal/idea and was wondering what “keywords” people think I should be using? I’ve tried different tactics that have been suggested but to no avail.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Anne Marie

AMDVA_AU
    Up

I tried a new tactic today and people are listening, whether anything comes from it or not, I’ve found a start.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi Anne Marie,

It sounds like you are thinking outside of the box and I like it!

I find that there are a lot of claims bandied about but there are not a lot of actual examples or proof – using case studies that show actual proof of results is the way to go IMO.

Good luck with the new approach.

AMDVA_AU
    Up

Thanks. I could do a survey, I suppose. Although the need I had noticed, the ones I spoke to yesterday agreed I was right in my assumption, was based on my own experience and talking to other people who didn’t know themselves. I’ll have a think about how to approach what you suggest.

Thanks again Paul.
    AM

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

It sounds like you have to educate people around the process you have discovered. That is a lot different to people searching for something they already know businesses offer.

From that perspective, you reaching out to them – personally (in person or on the phone) will probably work best. Then you can have a funnel-type approach that goes phone call – survey -follow up email with sales letter type info- phone call. Stage four, the last phone call would be when you sell the concept.

TradesNetwork
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    AMDVA_AU, post: 236288, member: 79654 wrote:
    Hi everyone

Not sure if I’m in the right area.

I recently had this, to me, great idea of assisting Air Con installers increase their income and, needless to say, mine. Having said this, I’m struggling to get their attention to discuss my proposal/idea and was wondering what “keywords” people think I should be using? I’ve tried different tactics that have been suggested but to no avail.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Anne Marie
    The best you can do is to find an online marketplace to get jobs for them. That way you will increase their income by giving them job leads and new customers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.