Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Att Small Business Coaches (Marketing)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ihatch
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi all.
    I am looking for proactive Small Business Coaches who would be interested in forming a strategic alliance with my partner and I.

I am looking for a coach who has experience in marketing and is willing to think outside the box.

I am also looking for someone who would be interested in learning how to automate their business and also their clients businesses as well.

This is a unique opportunity and only contact me or comment if you are truly interested.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ian,

We usually find that people around here are most inclined to get in touch if they have a bit more of an understanding of what you’ve got in mind, so I encourage you to add more details to this thread if you’re able to.

Best of luck with it,
    Jayne

ihatch
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Thanks for the feedback Jayne,

What I am after is a Small Business Marketing coach who is keen to work with me in the development of a business automation software system specific to Business Coaches.

I intend to develop this product to the point where it basically will become a Coaches Business in a Box. With everything needed to successfully manage every aspect of a coaches working day and that of their clients.

And of course the successful applicant will benefit financially when we launch the completed system to the Business Coach market.

I look forward to future enquiries.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.