Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Attention Facebook Marketing Gurus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fruits
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

A few months ago I asked for advice on my awful website and had some amazing feedback. Here is the results: http://www.flemingtondirect.com.au/

Thanks a lot!!

Now im looking for some assistance with my facebook marketing, if you would like to showcase your skills for the other members to see then please reply and include a link to your site that has your offer and contact details. The best answers get a free fruit and veg box delivered to anywhere in Sydney.

Here is my story:

Most of our orders comes from my facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/flemingtondirect
    PPC worked very well in the beginning but it seems to have dropped off significantly after that. I also cant track it so i dont know whats working. Sponsored stories are the only campaigns that get clicks anymore.

I would like to convert my followers into more people ordering. I have done a fair job in engaging my audience but not converting them into orders.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Christine,
    Nice chatting with you just now ;-)

Just wanted to say that I’m blown away by how much your site has changed and how easy it is to navigate it now. You must be so proud of yourselves – and rightly so!

Good luck with the Facebook campaign.

Jayne

Fruits
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hi Jayne,

We have put a lot of work in recently, thanks for checking us out.

Christine.

Netboost SEO
    • Total posts: 191
    Up

I don’t liek the term guru but I do do facebook marketing among other platforms.

My first tip would be to give people a reaosn to keep visiting and returning to your facebook page. Update it at least once a week with valuable content – this must not be sales related – it may be an odd vegetable/fruit fact or may be a nutritional tip or advice on how to make yourself healthier. This gives people a reason to spread the word about your page.

The next thing I do when trying to advocate a facebook profile/page is to use word of mouth. Ads hold very little trust but if your friend recommends a page then there is a much higher chance I will look at it. There are cost effective ways to create big social ripples on facebook and bring in lots of new views/clients

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.