Home – New Forums Money matters AUSKEY driving me nuts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Urban Warehouse
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

I have installed, reinstalled, installed, removed etc etc. Have had so many problems with Auskey. It keeps saying I don’t have it installed and yes I doooooooo!!! To the point that I did my BAS statement in January and it wasn’t lodged. I don’t know what the heck happened and I have no idea to trace it back (it wasn’t in the transactions list or whatever the ATO told me). Any ideas how to get the Auskey working!

Thanks,
    Deanne.

niknah
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

I had problems when I first used it too.

In windows, click on the window button and in the box type in…

%APPDATA%

There’s a “AUSKey” folder there. Rename it. If you want the technical details look in that folder and there’s a log folder which shows the log and any errors.

Then uninstall, and reinstall again. Also try another browser.

Many years ago there were problems with java versions but now I think it comes with it’s own java. But just in case you can update java on your computer if you have it.

Luke Jones
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

I can’t help but I can sympathise with you. AUSKEY might be one of the worst software systems since Lotus Notes or Windows ME. It’s horrible. My advice is call the ATO as soon as you have an issue. They’ll usually be extremely understanding as it seems like a lot of people call up about issues.

Urban Warehouse
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    Luke Jones, post: 195735 wrote:
    I can’t help but I can sympathise with you. AUSKEY might be one of the worst software systems since Lotus Notes or Windows ME. It’s horrible. My advice is call the ATO as soon as you have an issue. They’ll usually be extremely understanding as it seems like a lot of people call up about issues.

I did end up ringing the ATO and I would have to say it was the best thing I did. My problem was that I had actually installed it on two computers apparently. I probably did install the Auskey because the other one wasn’t working, but I did this after the other one would work. So I confused, but all is good now and I know not to install on another computer even if the other one won’t work!!!

Cheers

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Luke Jones, post: 195735 wrote:
    I can’t help but I can sympathise with you. AUSKEY might be one of the worst software systems since Lotus Notes or Windows ME. .

why do you say that

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.