Home – New Forums Tech talk Australian Cloud based Personal Finance Analysis Software?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steve201
    Participant
    • Total posts: 280
    Up
    ::

Hello,

Can anyone please inform me of reliable cloud based Personal Finance Analysis Software that can be used in Australia?

I have won over a new client whom is a financial counsellor and I helping with their systems.

Thank You.

Steven Thomas CPA

steve201
    Participant
    Up

ps – Clud should be Cloud based software.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Steve,

I’ve fixed that for you now.

Hope you get some good suggestions from the brains trust. We’ll put a shout out on social media for you, and see if we can rustle up any recommendations for you to check out.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Geronimo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 237
    Up

I know that Xero has a personal version, but when I signed up for a trial a couple of years ago, it didn’t support bank feeds, so not really that useful.

I’ll watch this thread with interest though, as I would love to have the same level of insight into my personal finances as what I do for my business.

steve201
    Participant
    Up

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I have tried Xero Personal myself – it is a good package but too manually driven.

The client whom is a finance counsellor needs to be able to interact with his own clients by both telephone and in person. If both the finance counsellor and the client can view the same analysis at the same time – when they are not in the same location – then perfect.

Essentially . the software I have seen is very business situation focussed – but if you walk in off the street for advice, can you tell me your Net Profit if you are not in business?

You cannot – because you don’t have a net profit.

Thanks again.

Steven Thomas CPA

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Steve,

We put that call out for you, and you can track responses on Facebook here.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

steve201
    Participant
    Up

Hi,

Yes it does.

I am investigating using Xero Personal because it is the only thing that comes close to what the finance counselling industry can use for individuals.

The others I have tried whilst very good, were mostly for businesses.

I got feedback from a supplier that, Mint.com is soon to try to come to Australia from the USA and Canada. So that will be interesting.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Steve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.