Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Australian Crowd Funding

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NigelBurke
    • Total posts: 37
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I am looking at carrying out a study of the crowdfunding industry and have set-up a quick landing page at http://www.australiancrowdfunding.info to get a feel of people’s interest

I plan on promoting this to linkedin groups, forums etc but would appreciate any feedback you might have

Thanks

Nigel

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Did you want feedback on the landing page itself, or the concept?

Wendy :)

NigelBurke
    Up

Hi thanks Wendy.

Any feedback gratefully received :)

Primarily on the landing page and any advice on how I could promote this. However, I’m always interested in hearing people’s thoughts on crowdfunding as a concept.

Nigel

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Nigel,

I had a brief look and couldn’t get a hold of who exactly you’re targeting. Anyone interested in the crowdfunding industry it seems, but that’s pretty broad.

This report you’re writing might be of value to a range of people, but who will it help THE MOST? People looking to launch an idea? Build a crowdfunding platform? Someone else?

I’d choose one, write the guide just for them, and promote it to these people more specifically. As a bonus, more specific groups of people are easier to find. For example it would be pretty hard to promote effectively to “people interested in tennis” (the group is too diverse and difficult to find), but if I choose tennis coaches I can probably find and talk to every coach in Brisbane if I’m dedicated enough.

Good luck!

Dave

NigelBurke
    Up

Very good point Dave. I think like most people I probably worry about missing out on opportunities by having a too narrowly defined market but then end up being too broad

Thanks for your thoughts

Nigel

NickKaro
    • Total posts: 226
    Up
    nigelburke, post: 203849 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I am looking at carrying out a study of the crowdfunding industry and have set-up a quick landing page at http://www.australiancrowdfunding.info to get a feel of people’s interest

I plan on promoting this to linkedin groups, forums etc but would appreciate any feedback you might have

Thanks

Nigel

Hi Nigel

I am a Founder of OzCrowd and sit on the board of the Crowd Funding Institute of Australia.

Feel free to get into contact with me to discuss your concept and how you can be involved in the crowdfunding industry.

Email: [email protected], Phone: 1800 794 612.

Regards
    Nick

Thomas – CheckVault
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hi Nigel,

It doesn’t look like you’ve added anything to the website in the last 4 week, maybe you’re busy working on the report?

I think there must be a lot of interest for crowd funding in Australia but, before purchasing a report I prefer seeing some sample chapters beforehand..

Have you thought about offering a free chapter or two of the report on your website?

Thomas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.