Home – New Forums Find the help you need Basic Payroll Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi everryone,

Met today with a potential new client who is using HirePOS to process most of her accounting. It doesn;t however do payroll and she is looking for a simple prgram that will do just that. She only has two employees, but is looking at starting to franchise and obviously wants to be able to recommend a program to potential franchisees as well.

Can anyone suggest a simple program that wont cost an arm and a leg, but will still do all the required processing, PAYG, Super, EOY reports and documentation.

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

Any reason to not use MYOB or Quickbooks?

• Total posts: 14
    Up

For her, none at all,

She in fact has MYOB 17 already which she isn’t using and we discussed using that for the franchise part of the business as well as the payroll. I think she was just looking for something quite basic for her franchisees that will also most likely only have one or two employees each.

Thanks

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

For the cost of MYOB I would go with it or Quickbooks (I actually prefer the Quickbooks payroll program over the MYOB one). If you want really basic use a wages book or set up some spreadsheets.

Adam Randall
    • Total posts: 382
    Up

Quickpay is Australian and free for up to 5 employees, it works quite well from all accounts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.