Home – New Forums Starting your journey Beginning a tutoring business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    earthseacreative
    • Total posts: 96
    Up
    ::

How exciting for you Carolleigh!

This thread has so much information for you to run with (this is what I love about the FS community – so many knowledgable people willing to share resources).

I would love to take this one step further.

Have you pondered your business’ visual identity once the name is resolved? Do you have a designer to create your logo/business cards/digital letterhead etc?

If not, I would love to help you.

I’ve just completed a series of promotional signage at my son’s school. It was a huge hit amongst the community.

I offer very competitive rates too.

Would love to chat more if you need assistance. I can send rate cards and my portfolio etc.

Kind regards
    Merryn

P.S. I love Best Start Tutoring. Parents constantly strive to give their children the very best start in life. Well done.

Merryn Padgett
    Founder & Virtual Personal Assistant
    Earth & Sea Consulting

[email protected] http://www.earthandsea.com.au
    http://facebook.com/EarthSeaConsulting

Carolleigh
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments over this thread. It has been a little while since I have been in touch but am still here.

I decided to start working under someone else for a while to see if I liked it and it got very comfortable and almost too easy just to stick with that way of doing things. However, the desire to do it on my own is still there so I am back again doing some thinking and checking on your comments and pondering away.

Hope to drop in again soon and keep you updated!

Carolleigh
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments over this thread. It has been a little while since I have been in touch but am still here.

I decided to start working under someone else for a while to see if I liked it and it got very comfortable and almost too easy just to stick with that way of doing things. However, the desire to do it on my own is still there so I am back again doing some thinking and checking on your comments and pondering away.

Hope to drop in again soon and keep you updated!

jemurphy
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hello On-the-Move. Do you know of any tutor that has gone around schools selling their wares? I have never seen it when I was a teacher. I am not even sure it is permitted. I hope I am wrong because it is a terrific way to get a tutoring business going.

jemurphy
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hello On-the-Move. Do you know of any tutor that has gone around schools selling their wares? I have never seen it when I was a teacher. I am not even sure it is permitted. I hope I am wrong because it is a terrific way to get a tutoring business going.

aujapaneseteacher
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hey!
    Have you thought about including your target market? Eg. “Tutor4kids” or something similar?
    I love thinking of new business names. Happy to help if you want.
    Thanks,
    Aimee x

aujapaneseteacher
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hey!
    Have you thought about including your target market? Eg. “Tutor4kids” or something similar?
    I love thinking of new business names. Happy to help if you want.
    Thanks,
    Aimee x

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.