Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Ben from Difference Hosting

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #979101
    Ben__Young
    Member
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi All,

    I’ve been floating around here for a number of years but i haven’t really been what you’d call an “active” member, i did have an account on here shortly after fs started but I seem to have lost the details for it. anyway, I’m Ben and I’m based in Adelaide, South Australia.
    I run a company called “Difference Hosting” which provides website hosting, domain names & ssl certificates. I’ve recently changed the name and structure – Before June the business was known as “youhost”. Overall I’ve been providing website hosting for nearly 4 years.

    Happy to answer any questions and looking forward to hearing from people :)

    Website URL: http://www.differencehosting.com.au – Please bear with me I’m making some changes today.

    #1111942
    Anonymous
    Guest
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    0
    ::

    G’day Ben, and thanks for introducing yourself to us again!

    We’re delighted to have you back. In fact, you’ve made our day :)

    If you’d like us to try to link your original posts to your current ones, send me a private message with the log-in details you would have used, and I’ll see if I can sort it out for you behind the scenes.

    All the best,
    Jayne

    #1111943
    Ben__Young
    Member
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    0
    ::
    FS Concierge, post: 124786 wrote:
    G’day Ben, and thanks for introducing yourself to us again!

    We’re delighted to have you back. In fact, you’ve made our day :)

    If you’d like us to try to link your original posts to your current ones, send me a private message with the log-in details you would have used, and I’ll see if I can sort it out for you behind the scenes.

    All the best,
    Jayne

    Hi Jayne,

    Thanks for the welcome :)

    I haven’t really done any posting on this account or the old one so that wont be necessary but thanks for the offer :)

    Kind Regards,
    Ben

    #1111944
    Divert To Mobile
    Member
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Ben,

    Welcome to FS.

    Steve

    #1111945
    Ben__Young
    Member
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    0
    ::
    Divert To Mobile, post: 124791 wrote:
    Hi Ben,

    Welcome to FS.

    Steve

    Thanks Steve :)

    #1111946
    marnieb
    Member
    • Total posts: 159
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Ben and welcome!

    Would love to know how you manage the 3am New Years Day support requests!

    Ben__Young, post: 124768 wrote:
    Hi All,

    I’ve been floating around here for a number of years but i haven’t really been what you’d call an “active” member, i did have an account on here shortly after fs started but I seem to have lost the details for it. anyway, I’m Ben and I’m based in Adelaide, South Australia.
    I run a company called “Difference Hosting” which provides website hosting, domain names & ssl certificates. I’ve recently changed the name and structure – Before June the business was known as “youhost”. Overall I’ve been providing website hosting for nearly 4 years.

    Happy to answer any questions and looking forward to hearing from people :)

    Website URL: http://www.differencehosting.com.au – Please bear with me I’m making some changes today.

    #1111947
    Ben__Young
    Member
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    0
    ::
    marnieb, post: 125266 wrote:
    Hi Ben and welcome!

    Would love to know how you manage the 3am New Years Day support requests!

    With the help of a pager ;)

    #1111948
    marnieb
    Member
    • Total posts: 159
    Up
    0
    ::

    Sheesh! I’d sleep through it! LOL

    Ben__Young, post: 125269 wrote:
    With the help of a pager ;)
    #1111949
    Ben__Young
    Member
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    0
    ::
    marnieb, post: 125273 wrote:
    Sheesh! I’d sleep through it! LOL

    This makes a sound like the world is coming to an end.

    #1111950
    marnieb
    Member
    • Total posts: 159
    Up
    0
    ::

    And with a site offline, it may as well be. *giggles*

    Again, welcome. Look forward to chatting more.

    Ben__Young, post: 125275 wrote:
    This makes a sound like the world is coming to an end.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.