Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Berwick/Beaconsfield Meetup – Tuesday 18th June

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Our next meet up for solo and small business owners in Berwick, Beaconsfield and surrounding areas is scheduled for Tuesday, 18th June at 10am at Four Figs Cafe, Shop 1/2 Beaconsfield-Emerald Road, Beaconsfield .

Let’s get together to build local relationships and provide mutual support within the small business community. A chance to share best practices, discuss problems and frustrations, and explore ideas and opportunities.

It is an open invitation to small business owners in the local area (so far attendees have come from SE/Eastern Melbourne suburbs and West Gippsland) to get together over a coffee or tea on a monthly basis. There is no cost apart from your time and the cost of a cuppa.

Don’t be shy, come and meet other like-minded small business owners. A friendly opportunity to network without networking!

RSVP below, (we have had between 10+ on average for our last 3 meetups), and I can then confirm booking with cafe.

Michelle

Paul Wineberg
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Hi Michelle,

The last session I went to was fantastic, and I will be attending again. I have spoken to Luke, our financial planner and he will also attend.

Thanks

Paul

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi Paul,

Apologies for being slow in replying. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend tomorrow, but Michelle Beadle will be hosting in my absence.

Glad to hear you enjoyed last month, we have had 12 plus RSVPs so far for tomorrow.

look forward to hearing about it.

Michelle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.