Home Forums Other discussions Best book for established business owner to read

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kelly Exeter FS Editor
    • Total posts: 241

I got asked this question yesterday and I have to admit, it stumped me for a while! Would love to hear what everyone here thinks!

What’s a good small business book to read when you’re two years into your business but want to take it a step further – bit more serious? Something a bit motivational / informative / easy to read / encouraging.

For the record, here was my answer (to this particular person who calls herself a VA, but is doing stuff well beyond that at the moment):

I would suggest reading Chris Ducker’s Virtual Freedom book. Your next step is being able to scale what you do. In order to do that – you need your own VAs! Also try Rework by Jason Fried (nothing to do with scaling – just a good business book/ will change how you look at your business.) Also Matthew Michalewicz Life in Half a Second
    Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,542

Built to Sell by John Warrillow. Very easy to read. Conversations between a mentor and a business owner as they build the type of business that can be scaled, run without you, and sold (selling is optional).

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.