Home – New Forums Other discussions Best legal relaxant!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Ok,

So we all have our routines, our processes and our methods of calming down after an irritant of sorts… May i ask, WHAT IS IT YOU DO to either:
    a. calm down after an explosive work situation (be it client or internal etc) and
    b. what do you do routine wise to prepare yourself for day ahead? be it yoga, gym, pop a few vitamins that you believe work, have an organic tea etc etc..

More asking to see what others do, and potentially try and pilfer from you :)

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Various mindfulness techniques work for me.

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up

Being legal limits it a bit.

Alcohol is a trap … meditation works.

I never really worked out how to deal with client frustrations well. I’ve now dealt with it by getting rid of 99.9% of them … it worked, but not a very helpful tip for anyone else.

When I had employee’s though, an occasional “huge dummy-spit” helped. Everybody behaved, and stayed out of my way for a while.

Now (that I’m old), I get out into my garden, usually with the dog (she always agrees with me), and tend the veggie patch and fruit tree’s.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.