Home – New Forums Starting your journey Best method for customers to pay?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jgorgo
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I have a question regarding a new business idea that I wish to get off the ground in the near future, however, I’m not sure what would be the best way for customers to pay.

The idea involves an experience for customers whereby they pay for it initially, then have a few ‘turns’ of the experience. each turn lasts approximately 30 seconds. It is completely safe (I have tested the system rigorously).

I apologise if the ‘experience’ description sounds vague, I’m in the process of obtaining IP. I intend to set up the shop in a shopping center casual lease. My plan was to charge for the amount of time, say $5 for 10 mins (approx 20 ‘turns’) or is there an easier way that I could do it?

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up

I think you’re going to have to provide more information:
    e.g.
    Market segment demographics
    Payment frequency
    Payment methods you are capable of accepting

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

From a business management perspective, cash sounds like the easiest way to handle it, given those figures.

However, as a consumer, I almost never, ever have cash and I will usually just not purchase if I can’t pay with a credit card. unless it’s something I really, really want (although usually, they are big ticket items anyway)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi jgorgo,

Just copy what you see everywhere else. Any kind of “ride” ive seen in the past (except for taxis) takes cash upfront. At $5 per transaction I would not bother with an eftpos machine.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.