Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Best Place to Advertise a Network Marketing Travel Business?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up
    ::

Hi

Along with my pet business, I have a travel business which is membership based, and I have been a bit slack with promotion until now, and am wondering where would be the best place to advertise?

It is particularly geared towards people like myself, like to travel at discount prices and also want to build a business. I have had several people join me without any paid advertising, now it is time to step it up and get serious.

Where do you think I would get most bang for buck?

cheers
    Angela

ZacD
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi,

You should consider looking into Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC).

I would suggest you start with a daily budget and use PPC. Get some banners/ads designed. You could also try flyers or advertising in your local community newsletter/paper.

Wish you the best of luck on your advertising ventures!

Regards

Warrenjc
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Hi Angela

Diversification is the key.

There are plenty of affordable technologies available to cast a reasonable net.

But without knowing what it is you have, it is very difficult to provide any meaningful suggestions.

Gotta link? :)

angela123
    Up
    Warrenjc, post: 127901 wrote:
    Hi Angela

Diversification is the key.

There are plenty of affordable technologies available to cast a reasonable net.

But without knowing what it is you have, it is very difficult to provide any meaningful suggestions.

Gotta link? :)

Hi,
    thanks for your reply, my link is http://luxuryresortincome.com let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for where to best target my advertising,
    thanks
    Angela

travelmaster
    • Total posts: 200
    Up
    angela123, post: 128198 wrote:
    Hi,
    thanks for your reply, my link is http://luxuryresortincome.com let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for where to best target my advertising,
    thanks
    Angela

I just had a look at this link.
    Still not sure what is it that you are actually selling.

As far as I know if you are selling travel to the public then you need a T/A licence for that.
    If however you are selling “memberships” to your MLM website , then who is your market?

angela123
    Up
    travelmaster, post: 128201 wrote:
    I just had a look at this link.
    Still not sure what is it that you are actually selling.

As far as I know if you are selling travel to the public then you need a T/A licence for that.
    If however you are selling “memberships” to your MLM website , then who is your market?

It is a membership package, I don’t book travel for anyone, members do it themselves via their own web portal. Target market is those who like to travel and those looking for a home business.

DarianCulbert
    • Total posts: 49
    Up
    angela123, post: 128214 wrote:
    It is a membership package, I don’t book travel for anyone, members do it themselves via their own web portal. Target market is those who like to travel and those looking for a home business.

Hi Angela,

You don’t book travel for anyone and members do it themselves via their own web portal! What do you mean “own web portal” here? Is this the website that your members build themselves or you provide them with websites for them to do travel business?
    How does it work and why people join you please?

angela123
    Up
    DarianCulbert, post: 128260 wrote:
    Hi Angela,

You don’t book travel for anyone and members do it themselves via their own web portal! What do you mean “own web portal” here? Is this the website that your members build themselves or you provide them with websites for them to do travel business?
    How does it work and why people join you please?

Hi Darian

It is a private travel club offering an ‘alternative’ to time share. So the people who join are generally frequent travellers,
    I don’t book travel, we have an interactive members-only website, where members are given a login to access the database.
    It is a direct sales business where I am paid a commission every time somebody registers with me.
    Here is the link to the corporate website, this should explain it better than I can :)

Membership site

cheers
    Angela

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.