Home Forums Logistics Best Thermal Label printers for Australia Post MyPost business and Shopify + eBay & EParcel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tobbiech
    • Total posts: 5

Hey guys! I’ve been seeing a lot of

‘what Is the best thermal printer you can buy for shipping out eBay orders’

a lot of you are using DYMO and ZEBRA, though these printers are decent, i have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on proprietary thermal labels, the genuine ones a SO expensive.

i just found 4 printers which work flawlessly with Australia Post and every other courier company.

All use generic labels which will save you a TON in the long run and cost the same amount of money as a DYMO.

[Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Material]

what do you think? What is the best thermal printer for eBay?

happy printing!

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485

Interesting, they all happen to be sold by the one business on Ebay, you wouldnt by any chance be related to the business would you?

Tobbiech

Keen eye!

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Tobbiech, post: 270648, member: 118635 wrote:
    Keen eye!

So you didnt really find them on Ebay, they are a bit of self promotion.

Honesty in business is very important.

Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,162
    bb1, post: 270650, member: 53375 wrote:
    So you didnt really find them on Ebay, they are a bit of self promotion.

Honesty in business is very important.

So true, although they ‘think’ there is 1 year warranty….

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Tobbiech

I don’t think that’s fair, I made this forum because there have been so many people wondering which label printer works with myPost business labels, there has been a long debate about this and I wanted to let people know that I have sourced and listed on eBay, printers that are compatible with this service.

[Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content]

if you have an issue, you should address it instead of moderating my own thread without consent?

and yes they all come with a 1 year warranty.

thanks.

Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,162

So true, so many people curious about what thermal printers to use.. lots of old threads about it, although not sure being overly self promotional (including key word usage to manipulate to find your products) is really the best answer…

With your experience in thermals, whats wrong with Rollo – zebra – or dymo that have stood the test of time thus far for similar investment costs???

Agree, people shouldnt be put in a position to have to moderate threads. most people play by the rules that have forged the community to date that can be reviewed here for anyone interested: https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/welcome-to-the-flying-solo-forums-please-play-nicely.589/

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Tobbiech
    LucasArthur, post: 270656, member: 34537 wrote:
    So true, so many people curious about what thermal printers to use.. lots of old threads about it, although not sure being overly self promotional (including key word usage to manipulate to find your products) is really the best answer…

With your experience in thermals, whats wrong with Rollo – zebra – or dymo that have stood the test of time thus far for similar investment costs???

Agree, people shouldnt be put in a position to have to moderate threads. most people play by the rules that have forged the community to date that can be reviewed here for anyone interested: https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/welcome-to-the-flying-solo-forums-please-play-nicely.589/

The thing is none of these printers are compatible with Australia Post mypost business Labels, the Dymo is, however costs a fortune for the proprietary labels.

The thing with these new printers is that they use generic labels and are open source, not limited to any companies restrictions or software, the user can customise their fulfilment system from the group up.

pretty much, they are the most versatile and cost effective thermal printers on the market to run.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,173

This thread is very promotional by nature hence the moderation.

Moderation is to effect the rules you have already agreed to when you joined.

Please read the below thread.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Cheers
    Paul

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.