Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Best time/day to end a promotional coundown?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Finnegan
    • Total posts: 85
    Up
    ::

Hi All,
    I’m looking for a bit of marketing advice. I plan to bring an end to the $99 logo design promotion on our website. I will do this by creating a countdown until the offer ends and prices return to a sane level.

I’d like to hear others opinions on what is the best time/day to start and end the promotion might be, and what duration is suitable.

Thanks
    Chris

PawsForLife
    • Total posts: 77
    Up

Assuming the logo promotion is what is sounds like, I can’t imagine that time of day is really going to move the needle.

I can see how allowing enough time for people to have multiple contact points before committing would be ideal. That being said, I would be interested to see your buyers profiles.

Chris Finnegan
    • Total posts: 85
    Up

Hi,
    A late follow up on this one. I ran the promotion over 5 days and ended it on a Monday at 2pm. Why? After a bit of research I found that people are most active on their PC’s before and after lunch early in the week.

How did it go? Well good results really, The promotion has helped building up our logo design portfolio. The majority of interest came in the last hours of the promotion, largely through the use of social media,

Cheers
    Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.