Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Best way to find referral partners?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AmyL
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am trying to find referral partners who can help me build by business – and of course limit the amount of time I spend on the phone, emailing and writing letters to drum up new business.

Ideally I would be looking for other businesses who can refer other businesses or individuals to me.

I have a referral partner agreement which offers a percentage of each finalised sale and I have one person signed up.

How do I find others easily? Does anyone else do this? How did you do it? How many referral partners is too many?

Cheers,
    Amy

Steve27
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I’d be interested to hear more, as it’s something I’ve been looking into as well. Running the numbers, I can actually afford a 50% referral or finder’s fee for referrals leading to new business, so I’m hoping to make it fairly lucrative for referrers on top of the networking opportunities.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Amy,

You might be interested in a recent discussion your post triggered on our Facebook page. You’ll find it here.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

I work hard to network myself and my business and this creates referral partners for me.

There are many ways you can do this but finding good networking groups you can regularly attend is probably the best start. People get to know about you and your business and how they can refer people to you.

It shouldn’t always be about what they are going to get out of it, you don’t always get the best referrals that way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.