Home – New Forums Tech talk Big Commerce vs Shopify

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amongst Friends
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hey, if you have experience with these shopping carts, I’d love to hear from you.

I’m about to take the plunge on BC or Shopify for my shopping cart. Before you say, “Try both. They have a free trial period” there’s also the apps to consider. I am running Xero for my finances and am looking at apps that will integrate it with the shopping cart. In Big Commerce’s case, the best option appears to be Carry the One. Shopify has more options but I’ve “narrowed” it down to Dear Inventory, Zapstitch and Stitchlabs. Then there’s the marketing apps… I’m developing an affiliate program so am also looking to integrate either Enlistly, Omnistar or Refersion.

If you can offer some real life learning on any of these, I and probably many others would truly benefit from your contributions.

Thanks in advance, and then some afterwards as well.

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

Is there a reason why you have ruled out Woocommerce?

Amongst Friends
    Up

Hey thanks, Arrowwise.
    I did a big matrix of many shopping carts and narrowed it down to BC and Shopify.

Hustler
    Up

Based on feedback from friends who run online stores, shopify is the winner.

Better themes, better customer service.

thekindconsultant
    • Total posts: 105
    Up

I trialled Shopify for the first time today and oh-em-gee, it’s easy to use. It’s really elegant.

RobOnePoint
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Shopify is very intuitive and a great eCommerce platform, but if you’re looking at expanding your shop in the future and incorporating more enterprise level features, you can’t beat Bigcommerce.

We are both Shopify Partners and Bigcommerce resellers and agree with you that these two brands are the best solutions currently on the market (yes, better than WooCommerce and Magento).

[Moderated – Links removed]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.