Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Big hello from Slow_poke

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Slow_poke
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi to the flyingsolo forum users!

My names Ari, I’m 21 and based in Melbourne and just been researching into starting my own small business which would be mainly online which distributes OEM(original equipment manufacturer) honda parts which are aimed for the car enthusiasts. I stumbled upon this site while looking for a place to actually communicate with other people who have knowledge/experience in this field and looking through the threads didn’t make me hesitant at all to join. I am here to get enough information and knowledge to actually have enough confidence to start my own business, and potentially share my own personal knowledge/experience i have received to other people seeking advice. I currently have a job at the moment which is very stable so i will be managing the business on the side unless things really pick up.

Thanks everyone

Ari

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi Ari,

Congratulations on taking the first steps towards starting your own business. With so many experienced and successful business owners around here you’ve come to a good place to learn and be inspired.

Learning/researching/planning etc ‘on the side’ while you have a stable income can be a great way to go and I know lots of side businesses do grow into full-time operations when the time is right.

All the best
    Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.