Home – New Forums Starting your journey BIG Marketing for Small Businesses – Perth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keepsakes Design
    • Total posts: 54
    Up
    ::

Hi All

I posted on here last week asking for advice on a new business venture. One of them has just been launched!
    Here’s the new venture I have just launched We Love Local Business it’s a multi-business mailer promoting local businesses and encouraging the community to buy local. It has become apparent to me that lots of small businesses don’t have the budget to promote themselves professionally on a large scale. I am hoping this incentive will help keep businesses in business and cash in the community rather than going to the BIG Boys or overseas!

It’s BIG marketing for a small budget. If you would like to promote your business to over 2,400 households in the Heathridge and/or Iluka area from only $130 please contact us and see further details attached. We will be expanding into other suburbs soon. If you could like us and share our facebook page that would be great! Please feel free to forward to businesses that may benefit from this amazing venture.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.